UIC has two pharmacies affiliated with the UI Health hospital and clinics. We are on the East and West Campuses.
We accept most insurance plans with a focus on CampusCare and Student Health prescription benefits.
For more information, please check out the FAQ for UIC Students https://hospital.uillinois.edu/primary-and-specialty-care/pharmacy/uic-student-services/faqs-for-uic-students
Important information for students
Student services available at our UI Health pharmacy locations:
- UIC Health Service Fee prescription benefits (ex: birth control, acute medications)
- CampusCare prescription benefits (preferred pharmacy)
- We accept other insurance, ask us!
- Medication counseling
- Coordination of care with your medical providers
- Flu shot immunization
- Discounts on over-the-counter items
University Village Pharmacy
|Taylor Street/EEI Pharmacy
722 W. Maxwell St. Suite 205,
Chicago, IL 60607
Mon, Tues, Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am- 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00am- 1:00 pm
Sunday : closed
1855 W. Taylor St, 1st Floor,
Chicago, IL 60605
Monday-Friday : 8:30am – 5:15pm