The Family Medicine Center at University Village is a full-service Family Medicine clinic offering a full range of primary care services, and the starting point for Student Health Fee covered medical care. The clinic serves both the UIC community, as well as the general population, accepting a wide range of insurance types. The Family Medicine Center (FMC) offers day, evening, weekend, and same-day appointments at a convenient location on the East side of UIC’s campus.
A limited set of health services are covered at no additional cost by the UIC Student Health Services Fee for UIC students enrolled in classes. The Family Medicine Center is the only location authorized to provide these Student Health Fee covered services at no cost to students. The Family Medicine Center is also the only location authorized to provide CampusCare covered primary care services.
Important information for students
- Medical services included at no additional cost to enrolled students include: Care of acute illness; STD testing; contraception counseling; annual wellness visits.
- Services NOT included by Student Health fee: Care of chronic diseases; immunizations; lab tests. Clinical services not covered by Student Health will be billed to the patient’s insurance and co-pay or co-insurance may apply.
- All in-person medical care is by appointment only. For appointments please call 312-996-2901. For same-day appointments please call at 8:30 AM
- Always bring a student ID and insurance card to appointments.
- 24/7 medical consultation is available for UIC students by calling 312-996-2901